“You can put suspenders on a salamander, but it still won't make waffles.” Dave Barry

Thursday, March 12, 2015

JOHNNIE WALKER BLUE LABEL presents Jude Law in 'The Gentleman's Wager'



You may watch this now and think, "Sam, this was published last year. You're a little late to the party." Perhaps. Or perhaps that after a few days of sitting at home with my eyes focused on LinkedIn and Indeed I needed a little respite. YouTube is a great little escape, if you know what you're looking for.

I love Johnnie Walker scotches. Blue Label is a rare treat; much like this video. It has everything you could possibly want in a 6 minute clip - beautiful scenery, a boat, great clothes, talented actors, beautiful dancers, amazing music, and of course the scotch, itself.

I typically stick to Black Label or Double Black. I like the smokiness of the latter. Sure, I enjoy my share of single malts, but I still love my JW.

Johnnie Walker teamed up with menswear site Mr. Porter on a collaboration based on the clothes in the video, and many of the items (sorry, no scotch) are still available for purchase.


No comments:

Post a Comment